Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY FIRST POST

Hey guys. I'm Max and this is my blog.... Like that wasn't obvious enough.
Well I've had this thing for awhile now and I just got an interest in blogging all of a sudden. 
Maybe it's cause I see so many other blogs and thought it was fun. 
Maybe I just wanted to express myself
Maybe I'm just lonely and looking for internet affection.
Either way... I have way too much time on my hands.

I'll be filling this blog with my thoughts on different subjects. 
Mostly anime, manga, tokusatsu, video games and maybe the occasional action figures.
I hope you all like my input on what ever I talk about and as always feed back is absolutely welcomed.
But be gentle with feed back.
Because "OMG UR GRAMMAR SUX GTFO AND NEVER BLOG AGAIN NOOB" is not real feedback. That's just being a douche. And as for comments please be polite. 
So uh yeah, I'll probably post something later since it's 4AM and I need to sleep and go to class in a few hours. 
~Arrivaderci! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment